Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another New Year

Taken care of business every day I pray I can stay away from the thoughts that will sway my mind astray from the dreams I seek outliving my potential won't settle by any means that I'll have to give up
some of those things I love drugs that get me high are the standards she has for me the only thing keeping me afloat is the dream to accomplish the impossible is not a word I'll let leave my lips unstoppable is more like it when we kiss I can't control my thoughts only my body when we rock back and forth coming is the day when I'll be running forward fingertips pressing against all odds biting my nails did I Hurt you I paused the applause but I'm alone what's the cause for loneliness I ask when I'm up on top completed all tasks were what fueled my drive and you the fire that kept me alive i am not without you although i now have it all means nothing will ever replace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment