Tuesday, February 7, 2012

i always be surrounded by beautiful women... and their stories of gettin in... ...into their favorite college chasin their dreams...oh babeh girl whatchyou got in them jeans? im comin home she says to the right place.. i always knew...where i left my heart in two.... be there when i arrive to agree with my choice.... of going back to where i belong... listening to the voice .... insid my soul that says just do it... fear is the motive to put your mind to it....


ill always love you she said to my face.... i just gotta go an get outta this place.... its taken some time for me to find whats been missing...get distracted by your lips and all this kissing...so let me go for now and i promise ill be back...you did that thing to my heart you cant take it back... i hope you'll believe what i say is real... you said follow my heart and this is how i feel... dont think for a second this isnt going to hurt...its already started I just know im sure... 

No comments:

Post a Comment