Friday, April 6, 2012

How to believe you are, beautiful ....

 "Take the path less traveled.”
“Don't be afraid to be amazing.”

“You are Braver than you Believe, Smarter than you Seem, and Stronger than you Think.”


“Be yourself. There is something that you can
 do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that.”


“You have to believe in yourself, that's the secret. Even when I was in the orphanage, when I was roaming the street trying to find enough to eat, even then I thought of myself as the greatest actor in the world. I had to feel the exuberance that comes from utter confidence in yourself. Without it, you go down to defeat.”
Charlie Chaplin (1889-1977);

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”

Kurt Cobain (1967-1994);
Musician



“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience”
e. e. cummings (1894-1962);
Poet, Playwright, Painter, Essayist
See 2 quotes by this author 

No comments:

Post a Comment