Thursday, October 20, 2011

120 BPM


Their cannot be anything more beautiful or liberating than following your dreams, chasing them, never stopping for satisfaction Cause you always want more.....
I want the beauty the freedom the job where the ideas are scarce, and I'm a must, a human sponge I sure am always soaking up every detail I come into contact with and then ringin my self out for the world then I'm on the move again, thirsty for more. So where shall I make a mess of next... stealing second and then third always scoring at Home Base, San Francisco California..... My best impersonation is of Sexy Susan, she speaks with a British tongue, really, really well.... I cant remmeber a time I wasn't speaking with a british accent . . . British Vogue..... Personal British breakfast (Over easy eggs on wheat toast with Jam) HOLYSHIT Hott british guys with REAL british accents not to mention beautiful british ladies . . . the origination of Raves . . . . WIKI SAYS . . . .. 
 "Some other random thoughts: Doug Rushkoff, author of Ciberia, observed that the majority of house music runs at the speed of 120 bpm (the rate of the foetal heartbeat), while Simon Reynolds has noted that raves mimic the atmosphere of a nursery with its use of kids' TV themes, sampled baby vocals, dummies, baggy unisex clothes, and the camouflaging of drugs as sweets. Think about that next time you go dancing......"


Sections 63, 64 & 65 addressed the issue of raves:


"A 'rave' is defined as a gathering of 100 plus people, at which amplified music is played which is likely to cause serious distress to the local community, in the open air and at night. These sections give the police the power to order people to leave the land if they're believed to be:
  • Preparing to hold a rave (two or more people)
  • Waiting for a rave to start (10 or more)
  • Actually attending a rave (10 or more)
Ignoring this direction, or returning to the land within the next week, are both offences, liable to 3 months' imprisonment and/or a £2,500 fine. Section 65 lets any uniformed constable who believes a person is on their way to a rave within a 5-mile radius to stop them and direct them away from the area - failure to comply can lead to a maximum fine of £1000......."
I say Piss off...Ya .. ... To The UK I say . . . <3 United Kingdom Here I come 


http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1672801/rihanna-we-found-love-video.jhtml



No comments:

Post a Comment