Wednesday, October 5, 2011

1st Fix''me



For the first time, I think, ever, Im taking full responsibility for all my messes . . . . it aint gon be pretty, but it is gon be life changing. I'm getting a Frame of Mind Face lift. My attitude alone has cost me my misses and most of all, my closest friend. "Okay, you win," I say. Every god dam time. If their was just one moment where I could get away with something, slip anything past her view. . . . I have to smile at that.


My first steps i got my left foot out in front of the other Got my first list of To Dont's . . . . my weaknesses, distractions, toxic habits I have or may be beginning to form just so I can see clearly how to create a better Me.. . . ...


My Weaknesses
-Beautiful girl(s) -  i think i unknowingly revolt love. . . . now i know.
-Alcohol - shant let a taste touch my lips or ill wrap my hands around your hips and we'll be lip to lip
-Drugs- a potent poison temporarily numbing the pain puhlease, face your own problems princess

It is definitely not easy being a genuinely good person all the time having to push emotions to the side in order to do the right thing and make a habit of doing the right thing even when no one is watching. If I could just grasp onto that pureness inside myself without welcoming in the distractions to alter my creations of good hearted habits. . . . I could accomplish anything, the only person that is stopping me is myself.

My_many__messy__selves

must sleep in order to perform something magical tomorrow ......... to be cont.

No comments:

Post a Comment