Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Shes taken a trip

(Angrily shouting, questioning her) Ray- "Where, is She?" 
Dani-"Who?"(lights her cigarette) 
Ray-"The girl, the beautiful fucking girl, Where did she go?!" 
Dani- "I dont know, I haven't talked to her since-..."
Ray-"WHY!? Cause you fucked it all up, didn't you?!" 
Dani- "What are you talking about? I did everything I-.... " 
Ray- " NO! You didn't, you fucked up, she was the one, and you blew it, completely fucking up in flames, god you make me fucking sick Dani..." 
Dani- (Bluntly, calmly speaking between cigarette breaths"She wanted everything from me, I have nothing to offer her, its done, let it go Ray"
Ray- "Let it go?! Do you know what the fuck you've done?"
Dani- (Sarcastically) "No Ray, haven't a clue, why don't you feel me in on all of the dramatic details hmm?" 
(Dani hits her cigarette again, holding in for an extra high this time, blowing it out through her lips as slowly as possible)
(Ray snatching the cigarette from in between her fingers, kneels onto his knees extremely close to her sitting face, hands together in pray position) 
Ray- "I have spent the last twenty years of my living dead life watching your every move, protecting over you through everything....Your parents, their drinking, your drinking and drugging.... even the nights when you thought no one could see you planning out your elaborate suicides, stealing your mothers wine to try and understand her... I have been here Dani, and regardless of how much I know you hate it, I am going to say it, I love you and have helped you build this barrier to protect who you are but I am tearing it fucking down, you have got to let her in . . . -
Dani- " Can you just fucking stop please, Jessus fucking Christ What the fuck is wrong with you? My protector isn't supposed to fucking force me to be with someone when I am psychic the fuck enough to know I can't fucking Do it! FUCK!
Ray- " I sent her to you, she is the one who will accept you, help to heal you, its only her that....-
Dani-(She cuts him off, stands up knocking his balance off) "Ay you know what, FUCK OFF!" 
 (and walks out into the distance proudly without a flinch) 
   Ray sits in shock on his but in the dusty sand unable to speak without the will to chase her
Ray- (He shouts to her) " You can't keep doing this, its going to catch up to you, you know this!" 
Dani-(She stops walking, without turning back to acknowledge he's right, she smiles) "And that, is why I keep you around...all the more exciting....get in"   
 Dani reaches the red mustang opens the door, gets in, the engine starts with a choking low rumble, Ray clumbsy like gets to his ffet and joggs after the car reaching the door handle he goes to open it, but she pulls up another 3 feet. He gives up. 
Dani-(shouting outside the car to him) "You gonna drop it?" 
Ray- (He looks around at the sight of no one in the middle of the dessert, its cooling down, night is coming, he kicks the ground obliging. He heads to get into the car, opens the door, jumps in and slams the door shut) 
Dani- "easy!" (Lighting another cigarette, she smiles) "kinda like it when you get all upset loike that, shows a bit of yo mascualinity ...it's kinda cute if you asked me." 
(Ray looks annoyed, she pulls off of the side onto the highway without another car in sight the sun is setting. Ray puts on the radio and sits back preparing for another wild journey)
Ray- "Where are we goin this toime?" 
(dani puts her hand out the window, appears to be home free. )
Dani- "Oh I dunno, I was thinkin Panama City...."


No comments:

Post a Comment