Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Broke and it ain't no joke......

Sneaking on and off the BART to take photos as a favor for a friend in Acting class' very own playwright was an honor. And aside the fear of falling asleep and forgetting to wake up for my stop, I overcame my phobia I think although tad bit fuzzy, I came up with a few solid shots. These were some remarkable student actors I spent the evening catching on camera. Every one of them beaming with life weather with jokes or juxtapose, one way or another, I couldn't get enough of the energy.




P.s. A new camera with a visible viewfinder (no need to carry around a magnifine glass to see) is now, as long as I'm taking photos for others, a NECESSITY! Cannon 5D Mark II ..... come to me if you want to live! Yes, tonight, we have overused the use of the exclamation point, don't judge, just get really excited about something and your right pointer finger will instantaneously support with the assistance of holding down the shift key so your left index can hit that # 1 ! That is if you're right handed, for all you left handers out there  . . .. ... ... ... good luck, and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment